Safe Use Guidelines
Kooshy Kids has an unwavering commitment to safety in all parts of our business. We believe that no business priority comes before safety.
The Kooshy Kids Kooshion should be used under the following conditions;
- It is packed and securely stowed during taxi, take-off and landing and is only inflated once the seatbelt sign is switched off
- It is not used in an exit row
- It does not block access to the aisle for other passengers
- The rapid deflation valves must face the aisle for easy access
- The child's seatbelt is fastened at all times
- Children using the Kooshion should be supervised at all times
- Children’s feet/legs should be placed on the Kooshion rather than their heads
It is only used in the seats pictured below or according to specific airline guidelines.