Top 10 Places to Visit with Kids this European Summer
With the European summer soon to be in full swing, it's the perfect time to visit with your kids.
From beaches to mountains, historical landmarks to cultural cities, Europe has countless amazing places that offer enjoyment for the whole family.
Here are the top 10 places to visit in Europe with kids this European summer:
1. London, England - Head to the Natural History Museum to see the world's largest dinosaur exhibit or take a tour through Warner Bros. Studio to unravel the magic behind all things Harry Potter.
2. Paris, France - Take a look at the iconic Eiffel Tower and then head to the Musée Grévin to see Madame Tussaud's wax figures up close.
3. Barcelona, Spain - Visit Parc Güell with its colorful and whimsical mosaics and go to the Tibidabo amusement park for an exciting day of rides and fun.
4. Rome, Italy - Travel back in time and witness the ancient grandeur of the Colosseum, and then head on over to the Vatican Museums for some art and artifacts from all over the world.
5. Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Drop by at the Nemo Science Museum for some hands-on science activities that are bound to impress, or head to the Zaanse Schans where your little ones can experience an authentic view of life in Holland.
6. Vienna, Austria - Follow in the footsteps of Empress Sisi by checking out the impressive Schoenbrunn Palace, and then learn about wildlife in the Vienna Zoo which hosts a petting zoo just for the kiddies.
7. Munich, Germany -Explore the odd-but-intriguing Deutsches Museum and learn about science and technology, or channel your inner king and queen at the Munich Residenz Palace.
8. Copenhagen, Denmark - Let your imagination run wide in the Tivoli Gardens Amusement Park that boasts of a pool filled with goldfish that's up for the catching, or soak up knowledge with the National Museum of Denmark.
9. Edinburgh, Scotland - See the world-renowned Edinburgh Castle perched atop a hill and then scare yourself silly with the cast of creepy characters at the Edinburgh Dungeons.
10. Dubrovnik, Croatia - Take a closer look at the marine life at the Dubrovnik Aquarium and then discover the Game of Thrones sets on a walking tour that can cater to all levels of fandom.
No matter where you go, make sure to bring along your Kooshy Kids Kooshion and Kloud to ensure there's plenty of restful sleep for your little ones…they are especially great for the Euro trains! 🚂🇪🇺